Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crazy Kitty

When I try to brush him.. he just chews it.
Frank insisted he have an inflatable ball pit for his 21 birthday. Plopped Teddy in it.. and he became a trucker. Something is up with him.
So I come home late one night. Walk into the living room and find my crazy cat laying on his back. I love how he looks at me like.. what?
I think in his other life he was a dog. He's been fetching since I got him in May '07. He has grown so much in the two years I've had him. Sometimes I wish he could still fit on the arm of the couch.. or across my memory foam pillow. All in all he's a good cat.. crazy at times.. can't help it I suppose.. esp since his parents are too attention whores. More pictures of him to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...