Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Followers

I update this pretty frequently I would say. I usually figure no one reads it. Why would you, my life is far from interesting... ANYWHO. I noticed I have a new follower. the 4 I had before are all friends.. people I know. Something about someone new. Makes me feel like I made a new friend in a weird sort of way. I'm always looking for blogs of interest that I can follow and read. I find other peoples lives interesting. Seeing what other people do for fun.. or reading how they feel. I sympathize, I feel for them. Weird? Yes. But it's who I am. This blog is the place where I can really get my feelings out with no interruptions. Not just what I'm feeling at the moment, but how I feel about certain things.. something I like.. something or someone that pisses me off. A comment that made me feel good. None of it ever makes sense. But what ever. I wanna take a belly dancing class. Heard it's great exercise. Why not take something that works out the body and makes it hot. I'm getting really tired of the little belly flop that hangs on me or how my thighs just don't look as they did and how I wish they would. Guess no girl.. or woman is happy with their body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...