Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Television.

I need to update more. My life interesting. Not so much, whatever. I have packed everything that is on my walls. My room has not been this bare since I moved in almost 3 years ago. Finding I have way too many belongings, becoming a pack rat of sorts. How do you wrap up dried out flowers? There isn't too much to say. I'm sad that I'm going away. I know in the end its the best. California with Frank is def. worth it all in the end. And I think I figured out what I may go back to school for. Still figuring it out still of course.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new adventure! Leaving is always hard, but new beginnings are definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! i think this trip home to Michigan is my resting point until the boyfriend graduates and gets a job.. hopefully out west. I need money to move with him and start a new chapter with him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...