Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Frank

Dedicated to the love of my life. Frank Macchia. Happy Birthday to you. Our relationship has developed so much over the last two and a half years. I can't even believe it has been that long. The time I have spent with you seems like it has been for a lifetime. Everyday I am with you, I love you so much more. Every second that I get to spend in your arms means so much to me, and I do not take a single day for granted. We have had our rough times, but we got through them, and because of all that I am a better person and we are that much more suitable for each other. What happened last year, I feel, brought us more together. Since then we have worked out our differences with each other and with ourselves. I thank you, Frank, for helping me see what I was doing and how I was hurting myself. You saved me. I ask myself: How did I ever live my life with out you? Because of you I can now trust. I can love myself and so many people in the world. You made me confident in who I was as a person, and I would not be where I am not if you had not done that to me. You have made me completely happy with who I have become, and who I am becoming. With out you I would still be hurting, bitter and angry. I am so glad and thankful that you taught be how to love again. That you showed me not all guys are out there to hurt me. You have healed the wounds that once scared my heart. Your love overrides each scratch, tear and break my heart went through before you. Because of you, my heart no longer hurts. My heart flutters at the sound of your voice, skips beats at your touch and beats for you every single day of my life. You still give my tummy butterflies when I haven't seen you in a while. When away from you my heart longs to be together again. Last summer I believe our relationship went to the next level of boyfriend and girlfriend. You took me along on your summer internship in Los Angeles. I cannot say anything more than thank you so much. I know we both had our doubts and fears. But during that trip, we were brought more together than ever before. That trip showed that we could tollerate each other every single day. It showed that we could stand to live together sharing everything with in our home. We showed unconditional love and support when it came to money and food. Neither of us got greedy and didn't share. We took care of each other, and that showed me that we really could do this for a lifetime. I honestly was afraid that the trip over the summer was going to tear us apart. I am ever so glad that it did just the opposite. I am so glad that we got to experience it both together. I'm glad we got to do all sorts of fun things. From going to the beach in Laguna, or just walking to Echo Park and getting taco bell. Even the company we shared nightly while we watched "Family Matters" and "Secret Life of the American Teenager." It all meant so much.
Everyday with you means the world to me. I love our little walks through the forrest trail and even those weekly dates we took to get comics and pita. Walking around Toys R Us is always a good time. I galavant and look at the barbies and you look at your action heros. Some of my best times with you are the ones that aren't so glamorous. Remember the time you had food poisoning and I just sat by your bed and took care of you. Getting you the Pepto Bismol and putting cool clothes on your forehead. Even when you just layed there sleeping and I ran my fingers through your hair when we watched Herculese. As sickly as that weekend was, it is still to this day one of the most memorable times I had with you. It was still early in our relationship and we were still getting to know each other. We got so close in those few days, but I loved it oh so very much. I love how close you and I have become. I am so glad that we can talk to each other about anything, anytime. Not every time is good, but what couple doesn't argue? We always seem to get over it quickly, usually when the first person smiles. I love that about us so much. Frank. I love everything about you. I can't wait for the next chapter of our life to start. To move away and start life as an "us." I love you. ♥ Happy Birthday Scoobs ♥

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...