Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wild Child

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've had nothing on my mind to write about. One thing. I cannot wait to move away again. Something about "home" stresses me out and I'm just not myself. Not sure if it's the people I used to chill with or stress in the house. I shouldn't feel like I always have to please someone or feel like I'm constantly doing something wrong. I'll say what I have said over and over, and it will always remain true, and I will get bitched at in some way shape or form. But the people here are all still stuck in high school. Everyone. From the music they listen to to where they get there clothes. The things they talk about, and where they hang out. All what we did a few years back in high school. I miss Oakville and everything to do with it. As boring of a town it is, I met some of the best people in the world there, including my best friend in the whole world. I worked with the nicest, most fun people ever.. minus one or two. The friends I made while I was in school still kept in contact, and we made an effort to chill at least once a month. Hanging out was never awkward or forced. We just do what ever. I miss that all so much. I'm so excited for Frank to finish school and find a job. Then a new chapter of life will begin. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...