Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Everything always seems to be so complicated. First I think I'll be in one place, then could be another. It is still hard to say whether I'll be on the east coast or the west. Frank just did a storyboard test for Nickelodeon. Pretty big deal that they came after him. If he does well and the designers and directors and what not like it, he could be in for a freelance job with them. Ultimately it could lead to us actually moving out to LA. Again, the future gets up in the air.
For some odd reason I feel alone. Not having a job anywhere gets me down. YES I have been looking, not my fault if everyone says to just apply online. Does anyone even see that I applied when I did it that way?! I have also decided to hold back yet another year of school. Money I need, school; not so much. I just can't afford it. What I want to take only takes about 10 months anyways, so what's another year off? I just feel like I have to support myself when it comes to stuff like that now. Is it because I'm twenty one and want to live with my boyfriend, or is it because my parents are sick of paying for everything? Not sure, but I have no answer to anything.
I just hope that something happens, and happens soon. Until then I will keep up my happy face and try to be upbeat at much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congrats to your boyfriend for getting noticed by Nickelodeon. That's a big deal! And I feel the same way towards school. I am piss poor right now, so the best thing is to do what can be done in the meantime :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...