I am so flattered that I have recieved the "Honest Scrap Award" from Jill at Life After College. Thank you SO much Jill. Sorry about the delayed response to it. Go check out what Jill has to say.
The Rules of the Award
1) Thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
1) Thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
My 10 Honest Things about Myself
1. I just moved to California from the Midwest with my talented boyfriend Frank .
2. I'm almost in my mid 20's and I still don't know what I want to do with my life. Guess you could say I'm in a quarter life crisis.
3. Despite how tall I am, I still rock 5" heals.
4. I am quiet and timid at first when you meet me, but once you get to know me (or put a few drinks in me) I open up and say the blunt things that usually come out of my mouth.
5. I'm artistic with styling and color. People are always asking me what looks good.
6. I own a Little Mermaid drawing by the animator who created her.
7. I try to do two to six sudoku's a day to keep my brain in tip top shape.
8. I love big sunglasses.
9. I grew up in Michigan my whole life and just got my American citizenship back in June. Yes I was born in Canada.
10. My first trip to Florida was when I was 18, and that was only to get on a cruise ship.
The 7 People/Blogs I Present This Award To
1. Mae at I am the Walrus
2. Miss Moose at Moose Tea Party
3. Karie at Wife of a Wounded Marine
4. Jill at Jillie Side Up
5. Russy at The Song From Yesterday
6. Sean at Sean Zelda's Blogalicious Blogcake
7. Kelvin at Moments in Time

Oh Sam! Thank you soooo much for this award! It means the world to me, honestly :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be sure to post it on my blog soon! Thank you thank you thank you :):)
Thanks for the award! What an honor. :)
ReplyDeleteYay I'm glad you found my comment and passed it on :). I'm tall too and never want to wear heels because everyone always says how tall I am in flats. I should just wear them though! I've only ever worn like 2 inch ones. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sam for the blog award. I really appreciate you presenting this to me as well as the other six. Hope you are having a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm all about number 8 on your list - can never have enough sunglasses!
ReplyDelete