Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am so pissed off right now.

I am so sick of the people I call friends. Obviously the friendship relationships are one way and I am the only one trying.

I just care too much. My heart is too big to let people go.





I wish you could all try harder too

3 comments:

  1. Been there :( it sucks how people can just grow apart and it's sad when you feel like your friends arent even trying. I've been in those moments where I realize i have so many things to do yet i strive to find free time to meet them yet some of them just blow me off for smaller excuses.

    I hope your friends realize they did you wrong and fix this :)

    Thanks for checking out my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya on this...friendship is a two way street and it's hard when it feels like you're giving more than your friends. good luck, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just awarded you "The Honest Scrap Award"!!!
    Come accept your award at www.lifeaftercollege3.blogspot.com. :) ~Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...