Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Challenge 2009: Dec. 15

December 15 Best packaging. Did your headphones come in a sweet case? See a bottle of tea in another country that stood off the shelves?

Clearly I don't know the date and yesterday was the 15.. but I did the right challenge.. eff.

To mention tea in this. I discovered the store TeaVana that is in many malls across the US. They have a wide assortment of teas and teapots, heaters, stands, tea cups and so on. I particularly loved the blooming tea. So pretty to see it opened up in the colorful tea in the clear teapot. To me that is great packaging, not what the item is in, but the item itself in it's full use.

We purchased Christmas cards from Papyrus this year, and they were all 100% recycled "green" cards, including the boxes they came in. So cute, the cards and boxes.

1 comment:

  1. yay go green! :) I've heard a lot of good things about papyrus.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...