Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Challenge 2009: Dec. 16

December 16 Tea of the year. I can taste my favorite tea right now. What’s yours?

I have to say.. where on earth has December gone?! Christmas is in what, 9 days now? YIKES

Tea, easy. Venti Passion Shaken Tea Lemonade, sweetened, from Starbucks. Something about this drink is so refreshing, especially on hot days in the summer; or just the average L.A day in the winter. I do tend to order it when I'm hot or really thirsty, which is all the time for me. You can taste the lemonade and the yummy tea. The pretty pink color adds to it to while I drink it.

Come to think of it, I missed placed mine sometime between clocking out at work and leaving yesterday.

I tried this tea at Teavana back in October too. Can't remember what it was called. It was an energy tea, and it had a fruity taste to it. I have to go back and find it, or just to buy some delicious tea from them anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...