Monday, December 28, 2009

The Challenge 2009: Dec. 25 & 26 &27 & 28

December 25 Gift. What’s a gift you gave yourself this year that has kept on giving?

Relocating my life to Los Angeles.


December 26 Insight or aha! moment. What was your epiphany of the year?

Let me figure this out... 


December 27 Social web moment. Did you meet someone you used to only know from her blog? Did you discover Twitter?

I discovered 20 Something Bloggers. It's helped my blog get out there and because of it I have found some pretty amazing blogs. I wish I could meet the people that go to the blogs. I think we'd be good friends in real life.


December 28 Stationery. When you touch the paper, your heart melts. The ink flows from the pen. What was your stationery find of the year?

It's not very special the paper. But my old room mate gave me this really cute notebook that I always take notes on. I've written many the notes to friends on it, and pages have been used for life research and choosing a career path.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could meet my blog friends too...like YOU! :D I think we'd be friends.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...