Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Year Older

This past weekend I turned 22! I guess I'm not to the point where I hide my age, nor am I ashamed to say how old I really am. Then again, most people think I look 18.

I arrived home on Friday from my brief trip home to Michigan (which was FREEZING cold by the way) and walked into my house with a beautiful bouquet of roses sitting on our coffee table and a birthday card from Canada.
 

Beautiful bouquet of pink roses

Frank gave me my birthday cake early so that it wouldn't be stale on Sunday. Raspberry vanilla was the flavor, and it was actually pretty good.


 My little pink birthday cake


Saturday we decided to go to The Grove in Beverly Hills and dine at the Cheesecake Factory. It was fun to celebrate a bit with friends. They are what make birthday's fun.

For my actual day Frank made me breakfast and I opened my gifts. He got me Glee: The Road to Sectionals (SO HAPPY!) and a Jamba Juice gift card and he scheduled a manicure, at this fancy new salon that opened by our house, for me later in the week. How thoughtful. Things I love and I got them.


Frank and I at the Cheesecake Factory holding my banana cream cheesecake.

I have to say that this was one of the best birthday's I've had. I am so thankful for the man I have to spoil me and make me feel like a princess on my special day. I love him so much for putting so much thought and effort into all he did for me. Thank you for the best Sweety.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!

    And I love the Cheesecake Factory! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I'm jealous! I have to drive 2 hours away to eat at Cheesecake Factory! Looks like you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...