omg jill! my boyfriend said the same thing! maybe if it were styled differently it would look better... eeeeh just don't like it! but it sure made me want to get some extensions of my own.
She does have terrible extensions...eww, wow $7000 and they are always crying about having no money! I could have shown her a place for way cheaper that would have done way better. I sure hope she never says who did them, they will for sure go out of business.
Awww, I don't think that are that bad. Of course, I was just happy to see "the Kate hair cut" gone...
ReplyDeleteI guess I mean they could look better. Maybe if it wasn't so straight and was before the extensions were put in.
ReplyDeleteAhh i saw that and think it looks horrible too. It looks like a mullet on top of long hair lol.
ReplyDeleteomg jill! my boyfriend said the same thing! maybe if it were styled differently it would look better... eeeeh just don't like it! but it sure made me want to get some extensions of my own.
ReplyDeleteShe does have terrible extensions...eww, wow $7000 and they are always crying about having no money! I could have shown her a place for way cheaper that would have done way better.
ReplyDeleteI sure hope she never says who did them, they will for sure go out of business.
the sad thing about it, is there's a video. not sure if they say who does it, but i'm sure you can figure it out.. errm
ReplyDelete