Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February

I cannot believe the first month of the year is already over. January, where did you go? All in all, it was a great month. I celebrated my birthday, got to see family and friends in Michigan and spend the rest of the time with my boy.

I started a new hobby and it's going so great. You all saw the one cupcake. My skirt is complete, I just need to figure out how to attach it to the tank top; with the lack of a sewing machine.

I'm looking forward to this month. Some good movies, visitors and holidays. I am beyond excited for Dear John to come out on Friday. 


I read the book after it came out, two years ago or so. It was amazing. One of Nicholas Sparks' best. The trailer for the movie has my eyes watered over every time, this movie is going to have me in tears. 

The movies that have been made based off of his books have been pretty spot on, always missing a few things the book had, but you can't pack a big book in a two hour movie. The only movie, I feel, that doesn't completely follow the book is A Walk To Remember. I prefer the movie over the book in that case. I'm pretty sure it just loosley follows the book. I finished The Lucky One back in November and read that will be a movie in 2011! Currently reading, and about to finish his book, The Last Song. This book has been amazing and it is so hard to put down. Of course the movie comes out this summer, but the down side to it , Miley Cyrus. I just don't like her. She irritates me so much and I wish there were another actress in the movie. Oh well, I'll go see it and support her just one time, well two, cause I'll probably buy the movie. ha

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Dear John either! My eyes water every time I see the preview. I think it's going to be as famous as "The Notebook."

    I can't stand Miley Cirus either lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so excited to see this movie! i just bought the book this weekend and i really excited to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I thought I'd say "yay", I read Miley Cyrus. She ruins everything. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see Dear John! I haven't read the book so I don't have anything to compare it to but it looks so, so, so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...