Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If I Were...

The blogs I follow and read always have such clever blog posts that I just can't help but do it myself. I've seen this blog three times today; Jill, Lauren and Sarah. Feel free to copy and do the same. I'd love to see what you would be.

If I were a month, I’d be May.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Wednesday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be ten pm.
If I were a planet, I’d be Saturn.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be an otter.


If I were a direction, I’d be Southeast.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a shelf.
If I were a liquid, I’d be lemonade.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a diamond.
If I were a tree, I’d be a cherry.
If I were a tool, I’d be a ruler.

If I were a flower, I’d be a lily.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a thunderstorm.

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a voice.

If I were a color, I’d be pink/purple/blue/yellow.
If I were an emotion, I’d be passion.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a pineapple.
If I were a sound, I’d be a shout.
If I were an element, I’d be water.
If I were a car, I’d be a Prius.
If I were a food, I’d be pasta.
If I were a place, I’d be Los Angeles.


If I were a material, I’d be silk.
If I were a taste, I’d be tangy.
If I were a scent, I’d be roses.
If I were an object, I’d be a picture.

If I were a body part, I’d be a hand.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a smile.
If I were a song, I’d be "Something Beautiful" (Newsboys).
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be stilettos.

1 comment:

  1. cute :) I know, aren't these things addicting?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...