I do not know what to write. I have been quite busy in the last week so it has been tricky to write and catch up. I did have this super long post written out, but I didn't like it and felt like others wouldn't either. So down it went.
Exciting news in my life!!
The Gap has asked me to work in their jean shop on Robertson Blvd in Beverly Hills. My district manager approached me last Tuesday and asked if I would be interested in working at the store down there. Of course I said yes. After talking to my managers I got the news that I would be working there as well! I was told they want the best of the best, this is so flattering to hear.
This store is all Gap jeans. From what I know it's just going to be the 1969 brand they carry. Along with the Special Edition jeans as well. Curious to see if the store will have some higher end jeans. I can't wait to get started this week. I train on Tuesday and start at the store on Thursday. EEEEE so excited!!
I have always been an extremely hard working, dedicating myself to any job or task I'm assigned. Never felt like it was doing anything for me and that I was wasting my time. I now know differently. Thank you to those who have believed in me all along. Thank you!
Now if you don't know Robertson Blvd. you need to look it up! It's a high end street where anyone with money shops. Rodeo is just a tourist trap, but the real L.Aers shop Robertson and Melrose. It is also the street where the Ivy restaurant is. Always seem to get celeb sitings there.
Frank has some awesome things going on as well and I am so proud of him. I am so happy right now. Not just with him and I, but with my life. Finally, it seems, my hard work is paying off.


congrats! its nice to know that your the best of the best. :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Hopefully you can snag some new sweet jeans too :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats :) I love gap jeans. Very casual for chillaxing in the afternoons :) Update us on celeb sightings :p
ReplyDelete