I don't blog/write nice things about Frank to convince people that I'm happy. I write about him because I love him. Because I am so proud of him. He is my life my world. Why wouldn't I want to people to know how much I love him.
There are so many things I want to do and accomplish with him in life. First off I want to marry him. I want to be his wife and be legit. Sure living together as boyfriend and girlfriend has been the most amazing thing for our relationship, I just want it to be taken to the next level.
After marriage I want to spend a year or so together doing fun things. Maybe go on a trip to Europe and move to a condo or something. I really want to go to Italy with him and see his families home town there, and maybe head over and see Paris too. Save some cash and get ready for the next step. Kids!
All I have ever wanted to be in life is a mom. I want to be a mother to the children the two of us have together. I want to take care of my kids and be there for them when the get home from school or outing with friends. I have a good relationship with my mom, so I want to have the same kind with my own kids.
The way Frank makes me feel is amazing. I never doubt the love he has for me. I can just feel the love when he kisses me, holds me and in the sound of his voice. We share so many similar things and we help each other grow. Conversations are almost endless with him and we can talk for hours about anything. Being in his arms after a long day of work is just the best though. An amazing feeling that's for sure.
It's almost hard to get my feelings out. It's hard to put them out into words. But he knows.
My moms coming down this weekend to see us and I am so excited. I miss her so it'll be a good time. It is a jam packed weekend with lots going on. I plan to take plenty of pictures all over. Also excited to spend a weekend with Frank too. We haven't had a full weekend together in over a month now so it definitely will be nice.
This is really sweet :) i hope you get what you want, you guys sound perfect for each other. Enjoy your weekend.:)
ReplyDeleteAww I wish I had my BF to come home to. You are lucky to have found true love.
ReplyDelete