I love to sing.
But it's been so long since I have actually sung anything besides snippets of songs at work. I was in high school choir my senior year, and I was in my church's youth choir starting in grade 8. I was always singing along to music in my car and at home. Since moving though, I haven't done much of it. I'm afraid now that if anything musical come out of my mouth it's going to sound horrid and off key.
Not that I was good to begin with.
I sing all. the. time. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteI sing when I'm on the computer, I sing when I clean, I sing between a sip of my drink or a bite of my food, I sing in the car (loudly and with the radio,) I sing inside and outside! Everywhere!
Luckily this doesn't annoy my wife Jen! She'll often sing-a-long with me. I'm so happy for that!
I'm not sure if my voice is great or complete crap, but I really don't care either. :P
And I'll sing anything that's stuck in my head or I'll often make up songs!
that's more reason to do it! :) i sing in the car along with the radio, but that's about it. i'm not particularly good at singing. i know that for a fact.
ReplyDeleteAw, I'm always singing. If it makes you happy, you should definitely sing! Try singing in the shower or in your car when nobody is around and get your confidence back up and then perhaps you can join a choir again! Having music in your life is always something to have if it feels like it is a part of you, in my opinion. I let it fall out of my life at one point and it felt like a piece of me was missing. When I brought it back, I felt whole again!
ReplyDeleteI like singing too but I'm horrible!
ReplyDelete