Friday, April 16, 2010

SLACKER!

YES! I know!! I've been slacking on so many things these days. I feel terrible for doing it. I feel like I lost a follower because of my lack of blogging too.. boo.

I guess it's because I've been so busy lately. So many visitors in the last few weeks, and it's definitely not over yet. I was picked up at 1969 to be a permanent worker there, so no more back and forth. Though, I will miss riding my bike on Friday's to pick up my paycheck. But I'm stoked for the opportunities that will continue to come my way there. 

The past 7 weeks there have been such a blast. I love everyone I work with so much. They are all so much fun to work with and so nice. I can't believe it's been almost two months that the store's been open. Time is going by so fast, it's crazy.

We're getting overalls in next week.
Should be interesting.

Frank's good friends from high school are coming down next week, for a week. I can't wait until some of my friends come down to visit. I'm hoping a few of my friends from high school move here too once they graduate. I do plan to visit Toronto soon to see all my lovelies there. I miss a handful of people there so much. They are really what I miss most about that city.


I felt quite down the other day. Not sure why, but I felt really insecure about myself. My hair hasn't been doing what I want it to lately ((it's at such an awkward length)) I'm almost thinking of chopping it all off again. And also with the way people "dress" here. Now, plenty of people have terrible fashion sense, but working on a high class street of pricey stores can make anyone feel down. I work at a denim store. I wear denim all the time ((which I love.)) But when I walk down the street to Starbucks, you couldn't imagine the looks I get. It sucks. I got over it quickly once I got to work though, and I'm feeling better today.

I got a sweet white denim jacket Tuesday, along with the tri-blend t-shirt. Love them.

I'm so boring. Gross.
It's no wonder I have no followers :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...