I have been slacking so bad with uploading pictures off my camera. Even been slacking on taking pics. Here are a few good ones that came out.
I love when I take a really good accidental pic. Well I did try to take a picture of this flower, I just didn't know it had turned out so well.
Over the weekend we ventured to Santa Monica with Frank's friends. I love the days when he feels that much taller than me. Love of my life right there.
We caught a break in our walk to Venice beach and took some continuous photags of us. Arm out and all. This is my favorite one out of the 10 that were shot in a row.
Love the pictures! I so wanna go take a walk around the beach :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flower! It looks like a gorgeous day! Love your new layout p.s. :D
ReplyDelete