Friday, April 30, 2010

Fun Fact Friday

Hmm.. what to say, what to say?

Well I'll just post one of my favorite, FUN photo's today. Here's ya go!

SNAIL POWER

Let me explain how about the snails ended up all over my hands. We were at my aunts house for our fam reunion in August last summer. After a rain shower I saw that there were snails in the garden. I started gathering them up because I thought they were cute. I got the prettiest ones on my hand and my mom snapped the pic. The little guys were friends.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, that's a great picture!!!... Are those snails humping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh also, Monster in shisha... Oh my god. That sounds so GOOD!!! We've experimented with milk and also fruit juice so far. Om nom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a snail right at first! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those snails are so pretty! i don't think i've seen a snail since i was a little girl ... and some kids probably salted it anyway. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...