Me currently not amused. Work on Robertson today ((well lets say the last 3 weeks)) was super slow. I got sent home early. Not complaining.. I do have 5 more days in a row to do before I get a day off.
Groups of people, mainly women, were just standing the door way.
"Wow, this is cute."
"What store is this?"
"Is this Gap? It's Gap right?"
Stupid questions like this keep being asked.
If you don't know what the store is, come in and ask us who are working. If you have a problem with Gap brand, I don't want to help you out any ways. You are obviously too stuffy to even bother.
The picture does show how blonde my hair is getting. I do miss my brunette hair, but it just doesn't work in the California sunshine. I want to do a vlog badly, but I am so afraid to do so. I think my voice is whiny and bitchy sounding. Oh well, some day.
I've been looking for idea's to do for my new lay out. But nothing is giving me inspiration. I should ask frank if he'll make me a cute layout, that's not too cute. I'd love to do something light and airy for summer/spring, but something that is also timeless at the same time. For now I guess you are all stuck reading with the boring template of Minma Stretch.
Happy Friday!

Aww I don't think your blog layout is boring. I'm sure you'll find something you like :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your hair! I love blond hair :) not that I can attempt one but I gush if people have pretty blond hair.
Hot Bliggity Blog has some nice templates. I noticed they had a section for Minima Stretch layouts. You might find something there that you like!
ReplyDelete