I am in the process ((well TRYING)) to update my blogs lay out. I need a fresh change. Something I've done myself. I used to make my own Livejournal and Myspace layouts all the time. I'm not sure what's happened to my creativity. So my bloggy may be in a bit of shambles the next few days.
Apologies.
I LOVE that you want to make your own layout. I'm the same way, most of the time. Right now I'm using a blogger in draft layout, but I chose the colors, etc.
ReplyDeleteI find that if I use a free layout, or if I use a picture from a fun site like WeHeartIt, I may really love the look but it's just not personalized enough.
Good luck!!! Creative thoughts your way. ^_^
Cool! I wish I knew how to do it! I had someone help me make mine wider like yours is now.
ReplyDelete