Tuesday, June 8, 2010

See those so called bangs? That is exactly what I'm talking about. I did however make an appointment today to get the hairs trimmed up and re highlighted. I'm embracing my blondes as much I can. But those bangs.. If you'd even call them that. 

I was watching old episodes of The Hills. This is back when Heidi Montag looked normal. I really liked the way she had her hair back in, what 2007. I think I might try going for that. Something that will grow out nice, but still easy to maintain.

Just not that blonde.

I'll have to see what my stylist says, and see what she can do. Guess you'll all see the results Friday or Saturday.

Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. You could probably do the Heidi Montag thing. It's so sad what happened to her. She used to be really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's way prettier when she hadn't destroyed herself like this. omg!

    And you can so pull of that hair, even that blond. Trust me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...