Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hair

I'm looking to do something new to my hair. It just doesn't seem to sit right in the front to me. Frank say's he thinks it looks fine, but common I'm female. I love the length is getting to and my color ((you would too if you didn't have to touch up you're highlights often)) Though, I do miss my brunette hairs a lot. 

It's a mess currently, and kinda dirty. 
But thats a pretty good idea of what the front of my hairs are doing.

I just don't know what to do with it!

My bangs, if you would call them that, are a mess. Should I cut them short again and have cute little side bands like I used to have, or should I just get some sort of face frame. Remember how popular that was back in 2001. 

I don't have thick hair, so I have very limited options on what I can really do. I just need some help and advice.

3 comments:

  1. Brunette or redish chin length could be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a blonde myself (have been my whole life, which is not to say that I don't get it highlighted), I have a bias for blonde (plus it's getting to be summer time and if you're going to be blonde anytime it should be summer time). So keep the color! It's cute! As for the cut, I think it looks cute the way it is, but the side bangs thing would be cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your hair! I know what you mean though, everyone (or at least girls)gets annoyed with their hair at some point! I want to dye mine but it's expensive!
    I'd recommend growing out your bangs, i've always thought bangs were such a pain. Maybe then you could do a side part?
    My hair is really fluffy and thick and annoying! I like the length of yours too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...