Sunday, June 6, 2010

Slice of Me


Getting to know YOU



Back with another "Slice of Me Sunday." Brought to you by MannLand5


1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?


really depends on the person. If I know them, and know them well, I will mention that they have a snot the size of Texas hanging from their nose hairs. Otherwise I get a chuckle out of it.


2. What are you passionate about?


I am passionate about so many things. My friends, my relationship with Frank, work. I put as much effort into all of those as I possibly can. I make sure I work my hardest at my job. I try as hard as I can to stay in contact with my friends back east. And most importantly I give my all with Frank. I have devoted my heart into us. He is my best friend and my lover.


3. How long have you been blogging?


I've been on this blog since fall 2007. But I started blogging back in grade 9 ((2002/03)) or so. Xanga all the way.


4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?


Margarita!! But a nice cold Corona is great on a hot summer evening. I also enjoy Mikes Hard, Smirnoff Ice and strawberry dacquiri's.

5. What is your favorite type of music?



It's really hard to pick a favorite. I like all sorts of music and I bounce between what I really enjoy at a time. Go through my iTunes and you'll see what I'm talking about.


6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?


Wash my face, pee, talk to Frank and cuddle with him in bed ((if we go together that is)) Usually I watch a movie, it helps me fall asleep.

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?



Work, work and more work. Frank and I are actually going to Toronto for a few days at the end of the month. That is pretty much our vacation plans. ComiCon in July, and beaching as much as possible on weekend days I may have off.

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?



Mascara and eyeliner. I feel like I look like a boy when I'm not wearing it. I won't even go out in public with none of it on. Even if it's just mascara. I love the Stiletto mascara by Maybeline.

1 comment:

  1. we have all the same favorite drinks minus the corona! :)
    That's really sweet what you said about Frank. I've been having troubles with my BF lately (we live 4 hours apart, not sure if u know that) and hearing you talk about your love always gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...