So today I got an email.. well I always do.
In the email it stated that I had been accepted for health insurance. Now I don't have to worry about getting an illness worse than a cold. If I get hurt, sick etc, I can go to the ER with no fear of a huge bill.
God forbid any of this actually happening.
I was so afraid I was going to be denied for some reason or another. Pretty sure that along with the new bill they signed, they cannot deny anyone for health insurance. Is that correct? It better be. Everyone deserves this. I can't wait to get my card in the mail. That'll make it so official. I kind of want to go to the doctor to get a physical just to make sure I am A-OK.. along with that LOVELY lady doctor visit, ick. ((which is free anywhere I go)) I didn't apply for dental. I mean I really should get my teeth checked out, it has been two years. But I'm taking care of my teeth just as I was 10 years ago and I've never had any problems. I also have my fourth and final wisdom tooth coming in. Who has a big mouth. Sam has a big mouth.
Did you see the new blog template design things?! This is what I've been looking for! Get ready for a lot of changes in the next few days as I play with this.
Tomorrow my hairs change and I am so excited!
much love.
No comments:
Post a Comment