Sunday, June 13, 2010

Slice of Moi

Yours truly is bring you a "slice of me sunday" from MannLand5. Link up with her and do the survey for yourself! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. The weather was decent here in El Ehh. Finally a day where June Gloom didn't exist. It was wonderful.

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc


All of the above? I'd love to fly just to get to work super quick. Speed to walk faster than norms. Obvs I'd love to see through stuffs. Who wouldn't? 

2. The best thing I ever won is....?


I was so proud the day that I won the Birmingham Bloomfield Art Award back in 2006. It was a drawing I had done back in my art class when I was a senior. Heres a lookie at what I did.



 The winning piece.

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

No. But that be fun! I would LOVE to meet some of my bloggy friends.



4. What is your favorite Summer month?



May, but that doesn't count as summer. I love the month of July. Always so hot and sunny. Should be interesting to do a real California summer this year. Though I did hear that August and September are the warm months, where it can get up to 120ºF.

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

Lake, but there can't be any icky slime or weeds on the bottom. Lakes just make my hair feel so fresh and healthy. My favorite lake to swim in is Lake Michigan. Huge waves. Big sand dunes. Awesome campgrounds. Always in for a good time. But pools are fun too. Usually there's one near by. I miss the pool in my backyard in Michigan. 



6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?


I love the summer of 2006. Right after finishing high school. But the summer of 2008 when I came out to California for 3 months with Frankie was probably the best. We both got to experience El Ehh for the first time together.  So many memories go with that summer and it brought our relationship so much closer. 


7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

The deals I always seem to scope out on shoes. Best bargain I ever got on a pair of shoes is this: At DSW one day with my mom a few years ago. We had coupons for 20% off. Looking in the clearance section I found a really cute pair of Coach heals. ((white, red thong, white bow)) They were on sale for $80, marked down from $120. With the coupons we had I ended up getting the shoes for $42. Best deal ever right?! Other wise my deals are down at The Gap, for obvious reasons. My discount at Old Navy can go with promotions going on in the store as well. So those 2 for 5 flip flops plus 20% off. Woo.



8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?


Nope. I'm not into sports. I could care less if the Lakers win the finals. 

1 comment:

  1. wow i love your new blog layout! It's pretty :D
    I wish I knew how to change mine up more, i'm always afraid of messing it up!
    That's a great drawing! Do you still draw a lot?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...