
1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Loving who you are as a person and letting the world see that. Whether it be by the way you dress, how you do your make up, your hair or even wearing some sassy under pants. I know that always makes me feel sexalicious.
2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Poop for sure. Barf is just way to much for me. The smell, the look.. making myself nauseous as I write this.....
When I have kids, it's definitely going to be daddy's job to clean up vomit.
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I think I'm a bit of both if I think about it. At my job I am forced to communicate with a lot of people, sometimes at one time. There is no time to be shy. Though I do have issues starting conversations with them sometimes. But I don't like huge crowds, though I love being around people.
4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
Probably my sense of hearing. I could still communicate with those around me fairly easily I think. I like food to much to give up taste.
5. Cake or Pie?
CAKE! and cupcakes at that.
I saw this really awesome book at Urban Outfitters last weekend and I want it so bad. If you see this book, flip through it and see how awesome it is.
6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Not sure. I don't watch many shows, and the shows I do watch wouldn't make me wanna be a character from it. Even older ones. Though Glee, minus the slushies in the face, would be a fun one.
7. My favorite website is.....?
gap.com, facebook and twitter. So lame. Blogs too obvs, but that was implied ;)
8. The highlight of my day is....?
Coming home to Frank ((or him coming home to me)) It's always filled with a big hug and a kiss followed by conversations about our day, or the funny people we've seen.
How was everyone's weekend?

i LOVE GLEE! and cupcakes :D
ReplyDelete