Happy Fourth everyone! This my second year as an American citizen. Also a belated Happy Canada Day! Celebrated on July 1st. I will always love the country I was born in. Yay Canada!
So I skipped last weeks getting to know you. Being out of town and busy with family, there just wasn't time for me to post. But here I am this week!
Link back up with Keely if you want to play too!

1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
Well growing up my family never really celebrated the holiday. We always went to fireworks at some point, or drove down to Ohio to pick up legit ones and launch them off in our drive way with friends. ((It is illegal in Michigan to launch fireworks that go into the air)) I haven't been to a real fireworks show in four years and I'm not to sure where you can find them in Los Angeles.
2. Are you a hugger?
Yes. I love hugs, and I love giving hugs. Just don't get me on a wrong day and you won't be getting them.
3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
I love bbq'd food. Bratwurst's and hot dogs are my favorite!
4. Do you like to watch parades?
No. Boring.
5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
Definitely girls and definitely when it's that time of the month. Admit it, we all fart. I'm just lucky to be with some one that is comfortable with me so we can stink up the room together.
6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Can I say neither. I hate the hype that vampires have gotten because of Twilight (not a fan.) And werewolves bore me.
7. Do you read your horoscope?
Only if it's there. I'll read the ones in US Weekly or Star. We have piles at work. I don't follow them or believe in what they have to say for me. I'm a Capricorn.
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Cookie dough. Hands down. My favorite is the already made creations from Coldstone. It's called Cookie Doughnt You Have It. I substitute the vanilla ice cream that comes with it for cheesecake icecream. It has carmel and chocolate chips and fresh cookie dough as well. IT IS AMAZING.
Frank and I are off to walk through the hills at Wilacre Park today. Planning to take some pictures so keep your eyes open.
What are your plans for the long weekend?
I love cookie dough! I didn't know you were from Canada, cool! :D
ReplyDeleteNo Tim horton's around here :/ I've been to them before though by my roomie's house.
I bet it's even hotter where u are!