Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 6 & Halloween

Lets start off with..

Day 6 - Pictures that make you laugh

That time on our way to that party back in 2006

Just hanging out with Doris Roberts at the Halloween party we attended last night

So onto Halloween. I have The Rocky Horror Picture Show playing the background now. A classic for the day. We celebrated last night at a party at Frank's writers home in the Hollywood Hills. Sounds so funny when it's written out. Doris Roberts is actually a neighbor and was at the party. We had to get a picture! Turned out to be the most surreal and hilarious picture ever. We asked her what she was for Halloween, she just opened her jacket and said she was a "flasher." She was wearing one of those t-shirts that have a naked body on them. It was pretty funny.

As you can see Frank and I partied on as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World. Which was a big hit with the party goers. It was a lot of fun. Everyone takes Halloween so seriously here. Decorations all over people's homes. Costumes are pretty intense. 

Frank actually really wanted to do a couples costume with me this year. I said lets do Wayne's World! And that we did.

 Sue Sylvester yelled at me. What a privilege!

Excellent!

I apologize for the poor quality of the photos. My camera has died on me so iPhone was all I had.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics! You guys are hilarious. Um i love doris!!! no fair

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...