Does anyone else dislike this month as much as I do?
My family was never big on the whole Thanksgiving deal. My parents grew up in Canada and only really celebrated US Thanksgiving because of us kids growing up. In the last few years I lived at home there really wasn't to much celebrating. Frank and I are now the same way. We'll probably just grab some turkey patties or a pre-cooked chicken and make some potatoes. I'd be good with a box of KD.
It just means Christmas and New Years is right around the corner. Not that they are bad things, they just come up so fast. I have to start thinking about what Frank and I are going to get family. There is no way possible for me to save any money for anyone more than him, so we are getting our families joint gifts, as it should be. We are hubband and wife (basically)
((I wish.))
My gift this year to me is going to be my insulin pump. So excited for it. No more tummy pokes 4 times a day. Once every three days (with a bigger needle) is much better. On the plus side my insurance is going to cover 100% of the pump! So health insurance really isn't useless after all.
Day one of November and I already seem to have the November blues. What is it about this month!? 60 days left in the year. Ugh.
Yeah nov. is a blah kind of month.
ReplyDeleteIf I didn't go to my family's, I'd probably have pizza for Thanksgiving lol. I'm not a huge fan of cooking.