Being brave and sharing my face.. with no makeup!
Had to add the little side bun into it, or else I looked like a boy (well to me at least.) I tried getting as much light on my face to wash out my under eye circles. Where those came from I don't know. I've been using this new eye gel from The Body Shop and it seems to have lightened them up a bit. Still on a mission to find the perfect treatment.
Are you brave enough to post your "fresh face?"

You look pretty! :D
ReplyDeleteI feel like I look like a boy when i have my hair in a low ponytail.
I would post a picture of me without make up, I just don't think to take a picture in the morning because I'm always in a rush. Not that I wear much make up anyways, just mascara, sometimes eye shadow, face powder and lip gloss. I hate eyeliner and foundation!