Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brave Granny



Spending my day off crocheting some squares. So I decided to take a picture of my naked faced self working away on a square I started today. 

((I apologize for my grotesqueness))

I decided, with a ton of help from Frank, on how big to make the blanket. I think I'm going to shoot for a 6x10 or a 6x12 size (each square is about 8".) Once I get 60 squares done I'll decide if I want to make 12 more slash want to go any further. Or if sixty makes a good sized blanket. Guess we'll find out when I get there. Frank seems to think I can do this in about two weeks. I think he's crazy. I mean I'm sure it's doable, but thats a lot of work to get done in that short time. I do have a job. It's cute, he also thinks that the three balls of yarn I'm currently using are going to be enough for it. He's a funny boy. It's the same as when I think 15 seconds of animation is easy to do, it really isn't. 

Gross, my computer is super dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...