Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daily Glucose

Well today wasn't too bad. But you can be the judge.

Breakfast - 191 11:26A ^
Lunch - 215 2:15P (weird) ^
Dinner - 108 8:44P *

I ate a cinnamon roll for breakfast, 54g carbs in it. Finished my insulin pen. I knew I was going to lunch soon after so I kept that low. But not a bad day.
Now to talk about my lunch. Headed to downtown L.A to have lunch with a friend at Bottega Louie. I've heard from some coworkers that they have great food and even better desserts. Very well known for their macaroons.

My delicious lunch. Torpedo sandwich and homemade chips.
I swear there's bread in there.

Time for macaroons! The adorable little box they wrapped them in.

Colorful! From top to bottom.
Raspberry, English Breakfast, Vanilla and Lime.
All so good.

The english breakfast one had gold shimmer powder on it. Chocolate filling. So good
Shared all of these with Frank. Couldn't leave him out of the experience.

I must go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...