Breakfast - 258 12:38P
Lunch - 277 4:38P
Dinner - 84 8:41P
It was a day off! I basically did nothing but sweep the house. Though currently I am hypoglycemic. I get so shaky when my blood drops. Probably should go find me some sugar, now.
Well, today I got some fantastic news! My health insurance covered and paid for my hospital stay from over six months ago! It did take them over six months and quite a few harassing phone calls, but they covered it. I only have to pay $1700, but it sure beats paying $55,000. It is a huge relief to me. Such a comfort to know I won't be in debt for the rest of my life and to know Frank won't inherit that debt of mine either.
Well off to find some sugar. Most likely some cereal. Be back tomorrow night.
No comments:
Post a Comment