Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Walks

Super Sunday eh? We opted out on the Superbowl fun and decided to enjoy the beautiful weather by taking a hike at a park by our house. How many of you can go out side in a t shirt and walk around for a few hours? I will never take this weather for granted, ever.





Walking through the hills doesn't look like the typical LA landscape. All of the trees and bush reminded me of being back in Michigan or Canada. Afterwards we took a drive along Mulholland Dr to see some of the views of the valley. So pretty. I've decided I want to live in a house in the hills and have a gorgeous view of something. One day, one day. I just love where we live and love all the fun things we can do all the time here. Such a beautiful city.

I got my hair cuts yesterday. I love the way my stylist styled my hair. I wish I was capable of doing that on my own. I guess I'll stick to blowing it straight.


How was everyone's weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...