The awesome Lindsay from Lindsay Marie has given me an award! Thanks so much Lindsay! Rules to the award are to list seven random things about myself. So here we go!
1. I'm 23 and I still have no clue what I want to be when I grow up.
2. I probably own the biggest collection of t shirts out there. I only wear one of the stacks (white t shirt pile.)
3. I was hand picked to work at my store a year ago. Only 7 people work there and there are only two 1969's in the country. Makes me feel so privileged.
4. I love to crafts and draw/paint. But when it comes to thinking of an idea or doing a layout, I'm lost.
5. I'm not watching the Superbowl, and don't really care who wins.
6. I think I'm becoming addicted to Diet Coke, I constantly crave it. This is not a good thing.
7. I haven't eaten any fast food in over a year. Except In'N'Out and Subway. Grilled cheese animal style any day please.
Now to tag 3 lovely ladies to also receive this award as well!
Jill at Life After College
Leah at LA 'n' LA
Angela at Lariats and Lavender


Thanks so much! This award rocks!
ReplyDeleteTHanks Sam!!! :) I watched the Superbowl and didn't care either lol.
ReplyDelete