Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

It's hump day! Already. If you want to play along too, link up with Leigh Ashley. I have lots of blogging to do today. Oye





{one} what color is your kitchen?
White cupboards and walls, with that old California tile counter and back splash. Yellow with red. I decided that when we get a place of our own, I'm going to paint it some sort of burnt red/orange.

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
Does Frank count?

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pen, and the wider the point the better.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
Definitely. How else do you eat sushi?!

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
If I could just sit in the shower I would.

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
Depends on my mood. Usually Zesty Italian, olive oil and red wine vinegar, or Ranch

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
No way.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
I don't think so. My eyes get itchy around cats, and I sneeze ALL the time.

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy.

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
No. It's a little creepy when and if I ever see someone hitching.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...