Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Wee Bit Wednesday
Happy Hump Day! Click the link below if you want to play too.
{one} how often do you do laundry? Once a week. Our complex only has two washers and you have to pay $1.25 to wash and $1.00 to dry. The laundry room also closes at 9p. Hopefully soon we'll own our very own washer and dryer. We would definitely do it more frequently.
{two} what is your favorite type of cookie? Chocolate chip. Hands down. I also enjoy oatmeal raison, oatmeal, sugar cookies and my mom's Christmas shortbread cookies.
{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month? Buy my pump and pay off the remaining deductible from my hospital stay. Buy Frank his new iMac and a Cintiq so he can work from home. Then put some into savings and bills every other month.
{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school? Art. I was terrible at all other subjects. I "enjoyed" certain parts of classes, but never did well in school.
{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon? I would love to do that. LOVE!
{six} what was your high school mascot? Red Hawk's! Which is kind of funny. Frank's high school mascot was just the Hawk's. We went to two different schools in two different countries.
{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you? No way! Space freaks me out. Too dark and cold. Too many things we don't know about.
{eight} how often do you go dancing? I haven't been out dancing in almost two years. I don't have many friends here, and the friends we have aren't really "club" people. I do however enjoy classy lounges or a fun bar. Talking to friends enjoying a cold beverage.
{nine} would you rather drive or fly? Drive. I get so nervous flying. Driving is also scenic and thats what my family did when I was young. Frank and I plan to do a cross country road trip to visit our families in the next few years.
{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting? Nope. Most things given to me are very me and I love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The thing I hate most is paying to do laundry ours is $1.50 for wash and $1.00 to dry. hate it. plus our laundry room is under our apt in OUR garage so we have to leave it open at all times so everyone can use it
ReplyDeleteeeek! that seems like a lot of money to do clothes! hopefully a washer and dryer will make their way to you soon!
ReplyDeleteI hate that apartments charge for laundry washing and drying, blah. When we were in our apartment, we were lucky to be close to family. :P
ReplyDeleteI'll take you out dancing! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah we only have one washer in our apartment building and 2 dryers. $1.50 and $1.25. The dryers never dry my towels though so I only do like delicate work clothes that I don't dry in our apt. and I go to the laundramat for the rest (which is a huge pain!!!).