Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

Wednesday already. I don't think I've even posted in a week. *slaps wrist*
Link up with Leigh Ashley if you want to play too!


{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No. But the elevator at the Gap I started at always broke down. Many employees with horror stories of getting stuck. It was the only way to get to our basement stock room from street level.

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
I think I did when I was like 3 at the circus. I don't really remember though.

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Sarah Silverman and 50 Cent have shopped in my store. Along with a few B-D rated celebs and athletes.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
Nope.

{five} do you know how to sew?
No. My mom is supposed to tune up her old sewing machine and send it to me. I was tempted the other day to buy one at JoAnn's the other day. Had some good sales. I just don't have the space right now to even do crafts.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
No. But my parents always gave me money if I needed it. I cut grass for money when I was 13 and baby sat all the time for a few families.

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
About once a week, to every other week. I wish it lasted more. We do a lot of driving in this city. A lot of traffic sitting and driving up and down the Hollywood Hills.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
No. They're cute, but icky.

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Nope. I mean I have some old friends that "borrowed" clothes and never gave them back. Doesn't really count though.

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
I've never had a bad haircut. I have had bad hair dyes. Two years ago I wanted to be blond. So I buy the dye, put it on, rinse. The dye only took to my roots. My hair was a faded brown at the time and I had a good few inches of hair grown out. Good thing it was summer and I wasn't working.

1 comment:

  1. That elevator would have given me serious hives. (Your word verification is "bucedue" haha. Sounds cute!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...