Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting To Know Moi

Happy Sunday and long weekend. Unfortunately I'm in the retail world and have to work on the holiday. But it means getting paid time and a half for 7 hours. Can't really complain. Hope everyone has had a good weekend so far. 

Our busy week of visitors ended yesterday morning. Was good to see Franks parents and my dad. Even their first ever meeting went great! They got along. Just wish my mom was there to meet them too. 

It's now time for "Getting to Know You Sunday" hosted by Keely. Link up if you want to play along!
1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq? Now both are fun. It's always a good time being with friends at a bbq. But picnics are romantic. Guess right now I'd say picnic. Love cute romantic dates.



2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less? Gonna have to go panty-less on this one. 

3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation? Can I split it in half and have both. I just cleaned out my closet and I feel like I have zero clothes. But I'd love to go on an all inclusive vacation. Cabo is calling my name.

4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets? Escargot is actually really good! A little chewy but full of flavor.

5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race? Survivor. Not sure how that one girl from The Amazing Race did all of it being Type 1 diabetic. I feel like in a Survivor situation it would be easier to manage.

6. would you rather be hot or cold? Cold. But not too cold.

7. would you rather go to the beach or lake? Beach on a lake. I'm talking the Great Lakes here. I just love the way lakes make my hair feel. Lake Michigan has my favorite beaches and campgrounds. Plus they have sand dunes to run down.

8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits? Legs. At least they can get covered. I frequently don't shave for weeks in the winter (common for most women yes). My legs aren't exposed so why should they be nicely shaved.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more with you on shaving the legs. HA! If no one is going to see them then why bother. :-) I'm a bum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...