Today I was one of the unlucky few to not get the day off. Well being paid time and a half is always nice on a paycheck! This is what I wore to work today. Don't mind the ridiculous face I'm making. I'm pretty tired.
Jeans, Always Skinny - Gap
Black cami - PacSun
Striped cropped tank - PacSun
Wedges - Gap
Showing off the new tank. I seriously have a problem.
Notice anything about my toes. The middle toe on my right foot is missing polish. Of course it had to be showing in the peep area. Felt like a goon. I guess it means it's time for a new color. Thinking pink this time. It's basically June.
I LOVE this outfit AND those shoes! Holy wow! Also - that nail polish color is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love that nail polish color.
ReplyDeleteDo you get an employee discount for Gap stuff?