Saturday, May 7, 2011

What I Wore & Roller Skates

Now that I see my outfit in pictures I'm not sure if I like it. I feel like the shirt is unflattering. I was trying to be a bit "retro," for we were off to roller skate last night. Next time it's short shorts and tube socks. Which I did rock under my jeans.

Shirt - Jacob Connexion, like two years old. Toronto
Jeans - Skinny Boot, Gap

Neither of us fell. It's too bad they don't allow cameras on the rink. So my camera was locked away in a locker with my purse and shoes for the time we were there. So no action shots. This was before we took our skates off. You can see right into my purse!

I have to say I love this picture. And the man in it. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...