My outfit for work today. Still hot here.
HELLO BEES ON MY SHIRT!
Tank - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Gap
Wedges - G by Guess, DSW
This is what happens when I leave work at 4:15 instead of 4. I get stuck on a lovely one lane canyon road to get to the valley. In the process of getting to this point, my purse flew off the passenger seat and all of my lip glosses (about 50 of them) and all the other junk in my purse fell out onto the floor. No thanks to a man (who saw me coming) doing a stupid 3 point turn on a WIDE neighborhood street. I slowed and he stopped reversing so I started to go again, and he started backing up. I swear people don't know how to look behind them when they reverse. You must use more than your rearview mirrors, if you're even using them!
This actually happened a few weeks ago pulling into our grocery stores parking lot. It's got those one way parking lanes. I'm driving down one and I see a lady put on her break lights. I was behind her. She begins to back out of her spot on top of me! I honked the horn a second so she'd stop, or she'd hit me. I get passed, pull into our usual spot and she pulls up behind our car. Frank and I sit for a moment and wait for her to drive off. She doesn't go anywhere. So we get out, Frank goes up to her and asks if she's planning on driving away. She snubs him and goes, "I want to speak to the driver." I come up and ask her if she has a problem. She starts accusing me for being a bad driver, how I "made" her day so much better. That I wasn't paying attention, *eye roll.* She calls me a few names and Frank freaks out at her. I looked at her and said, "have a good evening," and wave her off. People hate caddy niceness for some reason. We waited until she left the parking lot and went through the light before we entered the store. But seriously. This city has THE worst drivers I have ever encountered. THE WORST.
Cute shirt!! I like it. And ya, stupid drivers infuriate me. And some may be thinking, "Oh ya, because you're a perfect driver!" Well, not perfect. But I PAY ATTENTION. Ugh! I could go on and on, so I'll stop there. :)
ReplyDeleteomg I am so with you . . . I take benedict canyon & beverly glen {beverly hills to sherman oaks} and omg it's the same. Still, I'd rather sit in the canyons in traffic than on the freeways HORRORS! And yes, everyone is a shit driver.
ReplyDeleteYour tank is adorable!
cute capris! I'm jealous you get to wear such cute stuff at work while I have to wear "office wear" = boringggg.
ReplyDeleteAhh i had that happen at a grocery store too, a lady almost backed into me, she didn't even look before pulling out! I park far away from the entrances of stores even though it's scary at night