One of my managers last week told me that I would be getting full rein on changing the store's windows.
It's kind of nice being told you are trusted enough to have creative say in the store. Also fun that we get to come up with our own ideas.
This is what I came up with today.
What you see to the left as you enter the store.
Full, simple and colorful
We're in very close contact with our design team downtown, and they are always saying how they want to see more color at the front of the store. Well I hope someone from the team comes by in the next few days and sees what I've done. Just hope they like it.
Slat wall added to catch the eyes of walkers.
Aren't those yellow shorts so fun!?
Lovely mannequin sporting Erin Wasson's Low Love jewelry line.
AH!!! I'm so happy for you! How fun! You did a great, great job!
ReplyDeleteSammi, this looks great. I love those yellow shorts! I kind of want a pair!
ReplyDelete