I got this awesome idea from Zara! I thought to myself, wow has my hair changed over the past few years. ((But make sure you check out her blog, she is pretty amazing!))
A brief over view of the past few years.
I've been dying it since I was 15, a whopping 8 years of my life already. First to a golden blonde to a 180 brunette. I stuck with brown 2004-2008. In December 2007 I decided it would be fun to chop all that I had grown all off. I decided to get highlights for the first time in my life before heading to Los Angeles for Frank's three month internship. The blonde didn't stay long for I was back to brunette in October. Summer 2009 I thought dying it blonde from a box would be a good idea, big mistake. My roots were about 2 inches grown out and the blonde only really took to them. A month later after I got a job I decided to dye it to something a bit more natural. In September '09 I went back to dark brown. December I went for the highlights again, the sun didn't want me to be a fake brunette. More blonde was added in June '10 and in April '11 I went full blonde. Now I can't see myself as anything else.
My transformation in photo's begins in 2007.
About a month before chopping. We both had some long locks.
Fresh cut bob Dec. '07
My summer '08 "blonde"
Fresh cut, fresh dye && my 17 yr old cat Missy.
The color to cover the terrible box dye in July '09
Also when I really started to grow it out again.
Last time it was that dark, Sept '09
Natural Bridges National Park, Utah.
New blonde, Dec '09
After a recent cut to even out "the bob"
Enjoying a souvenir shop on Hollywood Blvd when my mom visited.
Today, right now. A full head of golden locks.
((don't mind the puffy tired eyes))
What kind of changes have the hairs on your head gone through? Are you a dye virgin? Do you grow yours for years on end? Do you change it up monthly or weekly? I'd love to see!









How fun and all of your colors and styles really looked pretty on you! I may do this, but mine isn't that exciting. I went from brown to blonde, from blonde to red, from red to black and now blonde and black all within a few months! :P
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out lady!
ReplyDeleteI love the hair transformation. I really love the light brown on you, and the bob was very cute. BUT I LOVE the current blond!!!
I started dying my hair at about 13. First it was at home experiments with box color and such. Then when I got a job at Ulta at 16 I started to do all kinds of crazy things including green and bright pink hair. :-) I've gotten a better hang of things now and try to keep to more natural looks. :-)
:-)
I really like your summer 08 hair!
ReplyDeleteI have gotten blond highlights and dyed my hair from a box a few times. It always ends up looking reddish and I don't like it, but I think that my natural brown is too dull. I haven't dyed my hair for over a year now though.
I think you look Great as a blonde.
ReplyDeleteI'm am a dye virgin but I'm really wanting to change it. I have been tempted to try red for years and I'm Really Wanting to. I just want to have it done professionally since I Am a dye virgin and red could Easily go wrong to Orange.
As for my changes I tend to do a crazy chop once a year or so. I let it grow to about midback then chop it up to brushing my shoulders. It always shocks people that I'd chop that much off. It's kind of weird that people are shocked since I Do keep repeating it, but whatever. But it always feels Good to do it and I love it. I'm going to do it again soon. Probably this week. :)