I got addicted a while back to cutting my hair shorter and shorter. I guess I could do this being that my hair at the time was down to my waist. It's always fun to do something different no matter what it is. Even just changing your hair style can be fun. Maybe go buy some new product or hair clips and style it differently than you're used to and it might give you a new boost?
Why are you unhappy with it now?
ReplyDeleteMy only advice (from someone who used to be addicted to changing my look) is make sure whatever you do is not damaging, healthy hair looks best!
I got addicted a while back to cutting my hair shorter and shorter. I guess I could do this being that my hair at the time was down to my waist. It's always fun to do something different no matter what it is. Even just changing your hair style can be fun. Maybe go buy some new product or hair clips and style it differently than you're used to and it might give you a new boost?
ReplyDeletei just have read your blog...goodluck to your shop! :) i'll check on more post :)
ReplyDelete