Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Redesign

Incase you haven't noticed, the blog has gone through a little makeover. 

This includes a new button to swap and share on the right hand side.

Back to work tomorrow. Can't say I'm excited, but I need to make some money. I'd be oh so content just doing my own thing from home. Creating new shop pieces and what not. Maybe in time. 

I'm also thinking of doing my very first give away once I reach 100 followers. Whose down for that? Just to figure out what to give. I'd love to see who reads on the daily. Don't be shy friends!

2 comments:

  1. Your new design is pretty!

    I think a giveaway sounds fantastic. ^_^ You know I'm a daily reader - or at least, I hope you know I am!

    I don't comment every time I read, sadly, especially lately. I've been all hermit-y. But I do read! And I am working on getting better with my commenting... See?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love your new design. It is so appealing and eye catching

    A giveaway would be great!! I was thinking about doing one as well when and if I get 100 followers as well.

    I love your blog and try to catch it every day or when you post :)

    Take care & have a wonderful week!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...