Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

It's Tuesday! So that means it's time to link up with Chelsea and play along too!

1. What are your pantry staples?
Rice, tea.. lots and lots of tea, chocolate poptarts, olive oil, bagels...


2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Diet Coke, juice boxes, Diet Snapple, cheese, milk, apples, eggs, cream cheese...


3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
To be more outgoing. Practice my art and photography more. Pray and read the Bible more. Though I should do those three now. There are no excuses. 


4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
If you've been reading for a while, you know that I have no clue what I want to do with my life. I've done a lot of soul searching in the past few weeks and I know that I want to be a stay at home mom. But that really isn't in the books right now. But when that happens, that's what I'll be. I want to do something creative and hands on. I've really started considering photography. Maybe not shooting weddings, senior pics or engagement photos. Instead more nature, animals, scenery. I really feel like I have a great sense of tone and colors and also composition. Things many people have commented on with my paintings and drawings. All I need now is the money to buy an DSLR camera. Anyone have $800 laying around they want to lend?


5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
Ha! Since I just said I need money to buy a DSLR camera I should say that. But I really, really want a Michael Kors bag. Though the money should go towards an insulin pump.


6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
Gummy bears. What every diabetic should be eating on the daily..... *shifty eyes*


7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
Four pillows (two for me, two for Frank). Franks typically to my right. A sheet and our comforter. Maybe some strewn clothes from earlier in the day.


8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?Shoes. But I'm pretty good at finding myself deals. Like these lovely boots I got for $30 at DSW last week. They were on clearance for $54 with an additional 30% off. Mother was nice enough to let me use her $10 off your purchase coupon. I wish I had looked at what the original price for them was to see how much I actually saved.
9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
I don't make weird sandwiches. But I did dare my brother to eat at peanut butter and mayo sandwich many years ago. I told him it was amazing. He gagged.


10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?
Probably the Twitter followers. I don't think I could tear myself away from Facebook sadly. It's been in my life for 5 years, just can't drop it. I JUST CAN'T!!

1 comment:

  1. I love tea too and cheese!
    Hang in there, I know good things are in the future for u. Keep trying to pursue your dream job, even if that job changes along the way. The best job is when it doesn't feel like work! I haven't had that in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...